Friday 13 December 2013

How to Discover My Purpose in Life

The subject of how to decode the inner self ,that place where one finds out what he is created to do here in life, that particular field where only your endowed skill like your divinely made finger print can access and impact or is left undone, has been the subject of many best best-selling books and still counting. The need for this discourse, however, are for those who the chunks of write-ups have practically not affected; not the less virgins
new to this inquiry. Ironically, however, I always get amused when this topic is raised and certainly with the level of attention it’s gotten in the last decade. We are passionate creation; born out of passion and continues thereof until the end. Anyone who always isolates himself to observe or think true his world right from the smallest of it which he himself is should not have any hitch discovering his purpose. If down to the least of fibres incorporating our bodies is love in full expression. How can the least of rapt attention to your passionate heart, the very fount of all bent not reveal your talent to you? A bit technical I can see. But learn to rule your spirit and to listen to your heart

Similarly, your talent is no wheels within wheels, it’s already here in one of the numerous faculties as we have them (arts and Science) it’s already given, once and for all, but the only uniqueness is your personal contribution and assignment in them. You either discover it and use or loose it and live that landmark influence isolated to it undone. In most circumstances, I can’t help but view sheer blindness to gifts as potential short cut to hell. A daylight rendering of Gods handwork fruitless. You do need to start searching or hunting after codes to break through some kind of clueless puzzles in the name of  talent discovery because even now you may be walking right through it and have it mistaken for another. The same way God loves his talent: creation and the same way the zeal for the church (Christ’s passion) ate him up that he could not help but turn over money changers tables violently saying’…….do not make my fathers house a house of merchandise……’Same is our response to and fro our individual energies (talent) the passion dimension to it is divine.

In addition, people present in our lives, families; friends; wards; know our talent .You may want to inquire of them. These are they that probably will consider your childhood when you have either responsibility or anything distracting you….that’s especially when whatever one does always and would not stop doing and/or will cry his eyes out when obstructed from has about 70% chances of being his/her heavenly given talent……………...This follows even down amidst your peer groups at a tender age, place you worshipped, and other informal gatherings. That’s tracing down your contribution therein as possible places or areas of strength (talent) later in life.

Lamentably, however, and like as normal, what do you think warps a growing Child's natural inclination to a totally foreign direction as he grows up? The most common is formal education through the instrumentality of parents and their hatred for whatever the child does outside of schooling and to worsen it, this happening when the little lad is still under the knees of the compromised parents(that’s why a lot of young star footballers and movie actors who were discouraged by parents then are dangerously bitter today seeing their mate acquiring had means in the media and the synthetic turfs world over). I can’t blame parents more than the society because they would not if the society had not placed supreme premium on certificates and repeated knowledge. There also are some lucky those who eventually end up studying their bent at school. I believe you must've come across one. Those I call them who are like Jacob God blessed in the land of his affliction. They are trailblazers and truly the trails of their lively voyages in the academic world lives far much longer than them. I would also reaffirm that you don’t try to neglect or rate low the informative ability of your past whenever sorting out the present because our errors of today emanate from the mistakes of past even successes .Therefore, Inquire into your behind/History
 
 Finally, I can’t clearly explain the source the things I write about even this piece, but I can at least say a thing about how I knew I could write. In short, their was no such thing as how I knew because I just started. But look what I observed about my writing ability:
1.     people found some differences between my writings and those of others
2.      I read a lot just to improve or add to my vocabulary and use of English and also widen the scope of what initially I thought were the highest man could imagine
3.     People have asked me to write for them
Theses are some things you want to help you make some judgements (Remember they are not exhaustive)
Just before I roll it up, Let me tell you to get busy. Talent is originally a God-given ability with which to work, and I tell you, you may not uncover it sitting down or standing aloof. Get involved: in church activities, social activities etc.. if you do it, I tell you, you may not actually know the time you get enraptured by the overwhelming passion side of this thing .It indeed an inevitable force of nature. And astonished shall you be on realizing later that oh! Eureka! I found it!
I wish you the best as you engage in this life changing inquiry

 Love what you just read?

Then drop your comment and share to your friends and family.       The love starts now! You might want to look up                  

The Secret of Eduring Wealth

No comments: