Sunday 22 February 2015

Zeus Botnet Repack 2015: Entirely new experience with bot. No detection, no trails.



Hope I’m Making Sense:

I would be lying if I said I pulled this whole thing to give it out free. Nope. For everything to worth the while, there must be some kind of obstacle to its attainment. Nature taught us that, and they greet us every second of everyday. Hence, to create a perfect world of your own, also know to create obstacles to it.
Lest it lose flavor and drag……because humans drag themselves or are dragged by what they do not know, towards anything they are told not to do. Towards anything’s t stopping them from doing something’s.

Disclaimer:
Disclaimer: What I’m about to share with you is the product of research. When Zeus source went viral, I set out on a personal quest to make and afterwards demonstrate the diversity of a sourcecode. Every sourcecode and not just Zeus. And yea, I found something which is what I’m sharing with you now.
A source code is like the schematics of a building, give this to an architect and he will make a million possible buildings from it.
This is for research purposes only. Only.
I need not tell you what will happen to you if you get caught doing something illegal with this. FBI will fry your ass.

REMEMBER: Nothing is safe. To me this stuff is without trail and undetected, but I also know that’s just for now.
Look around you, no criminal is ever at large forever. Osama is dead


       Zeus: the birth of Lucifer

Lucifer


I did not change anything in the sourcecode I repacked; I only linked something to it.  Something that is dedicatedly hosted and served from the end of the world ‘lol’……. Yes, once you are online with Zeus, my special kind of crypter, what I christened Lucifer at birth, will be saving your ass, your location, your malware and all, from everything out there dedicated to intercepting and hunting it down.

I made two special videos on how to run this spyware. One for self hosted servers like XAmpp and another for those who wish to keep their dirt as far away as possible from them with bullet proof hosts and all your Russian/Swede based gags……

........................you know,…..nothing humans aren't capable of this days…….you won’t believe the creepy spots peeps store servers this days.


   So wanna test my stuff ?
Avoid this with all thy might



I’m gonna be dropping three links; 1 for the zeus tool kit, 2 is a video tutorial for those who would do their testing on xampp and 3. Another video tutorial for those who will do their testing on paid hosting.
Send me a mail here: Thomulia@aol.com should you get any tough time installing my stuff, it seems like most of the time Lucifer requires a special kind of cpanel to work. 

You know, don’t you prefer it not to work than where it works and compromise your privacy? Yea that’s what I thought. Better not to work than do so at the cost of your privacy……..so if the kinda signal your cpanel sends to Lucifer, ofcourse after zbot has been uploaded through ftp, is not what it should be, you will be getting complications.

The zbot will be zipped and password protected. You will download it, head to facebook and like this fan page www.facebook.com/juleerotica and then drop your email address on the page or email it here: Thomulia@aol.com . Then I will send you the password, Please don’t request for the password without doing the right thing (what I asked you to). The password protection is partly to secure the file and partly the way you pay for the service. And seriously it isn't over. You have to be strong to get through all of it.

After this, you will now begin to download both or one of the configuration videos, Not free either. You will meet some hurdles you must jump. And honestly, your ability or otherwise to cross all these simple obstacles I placed in the process will show if you will have the persistence and calm to install a working Zeus…….call it my trick or whatever, but don’t think I cant do more than generate 2ok fb likes in one day or use my legions of bot (including spyeye repack which will be coming your way soon) to fill those crazy forms you might encounter. Ok? 
Anything can be or do anything……..if you know how to recycle it.


DOWNLOADS:

Zbt-Lucifer: Here 
this contains :

  • the web inject
  •  system files
  • php file
  • & the builder


Then head straight to Here and like the page that is if you want to run the file you just downloaded.....because you are going to email me the user-name that liked my page and i will confirm it and then send you the password to the bot. Good. 

Now if you ever wish to run your bot on xampp server then this video is especially for you. Its zipped but not locked,Here download it.  

And if you will have it hosted by others, paid hosting whatever, that is with c panel then download this Video.

Note: make sure you read the accompanying text files and take heed for your own good

Note: The bossnt.sql file contained in the Lucifer pack is only made for those who would use xampp. You don't need it on c panel hosting.

 If you followed my instructions well and still get hooked on the way.....:Then i will answer your questions:.....if not, don't bother asking.

                       Sharing the post attracts special favors


Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


        

No comments: